The Definitive Guide to Managing Currency Risk for Entrepreneurs
- The Definitive Guide to Managing Currency Risk for Entrepreneurs and whether they’re informing your decisions
- The top 5 challenges businesses face so that you can identify which of these is impacting your decisions
- How most businesses deal with FX and whether these are the best approaches for your business
- The characteristics of successful risk management portfolios and how to optimise you approach to ensure the best outcomes for your business
- The Interfinanz Value Hedging Model™ that puts it all together so you get the best outcome regardless of market conditions
What People Say About Interfinanz
About The Author
Adrienne is the founder and Managing Director at Interfinanz. For the last 20 years, she has been championing business owners across Australia, helping them build sustainable businesses with stable margins regardless of financial markets conditions.
She has worked at some of the world’s most prestigious banks including UBS, Dresdner, ANZ and NAB providing advice to billion-dollar multinationals, family businesses as well as private individuals across currency, interest rate and commodity markets.
Her philosophy is:
- every day is a celebration
- the best outcomes are achieved through collaboration
- education is the key to mastering the unknown
- always strive for excellence
This e-book is for medium to large Australian importers and exporters.